Tuesday 26 June 2018

You can also make paper cups, earning Rs 2.5 lakh in a month

·   0

You can also make paper cups, earning Rs 2.5 lakh in a month
Nowadays consumers are using maximum paper cups in every city. This led to the lack of paper cups in the city. Supply from outside is also decreasing. If someone can make a paper making cup of Rs 10 to 12 lakhs. Just a few 200 to 300 yards should be replaced. Making cups is a savings of at least 25 to 30 paisaper cup. So you can earn up to 2.5 lakh months every month.
According to the city’s wholesaler sellers, every day in the city where four lakhs of seats are sold. 75 percent of them are selling paper cups. Disposable cups of plastic are sold for the remaining 25percent.
How to Find Paper Making Paper

The makers of paper making cups on the Internet will get information. The type of machine you want to install, the details of the contact and the seller’s contact number and the size of the machine, the production capacity etc. are all written.
Make project reports to set up the industry. If you have to finance the bank for your industry, then register your industry on MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprises) website. After this, you can apply for finance in the bank. It will be easy to get loans from this.
Where does the machine get?
Paper cup making machine is available in many cities including Delhi, Hyderabad, Agra and Ahmedabad. You want a machine capable of how many cups. Same machine accordingly. If finance is done then the machine will come through the bank itself, its payment will also be through the bank.
How much cost?
A Khalil Rahman, manufacturer of paper cup making machine in Delhi, said that the price of the machine is generally 7.25 lakh rupees. Which makes three thousand cups of small size per hour. Also, working capital of Rs. 5 lakhs is needed. The cost of making a small size cup is 35 paise. Which you can sell from 50 paisa to 60 paisa.
       Read News